All extras can be added during the entry process for the 2024 M&G Investments PE PLETT.
Night of Tuesday 20 February – Pre-event.
Night of Friday 23 February – Pre-event.
Luxury / Standard tent pre-event accommodation will be available at Kurland.
- Dinner on the night of Registration.
- Luxury package – A luxury tent with bedding and beds for the night of registration and before stage 1.
- Standard package – These are the smaller tents, a mattress on the floor will be provided and you will need to bring your own bedding. This bedding will be moved to the finish line for you
- Breakfast on Day 1 before Start.
Spots are limited – booking is essential.
The cost is R1,705 incl pp or R1,045 incl pp for the standard package
No hassles package
We will pick you up at the PE Airport on Registration Day and transfer you and your bike to start. Our shuttle leaves at 13:30.
- Luxury tent pre-event accommodation at Kurland.
- Dinner before Stage 1 and Breakfast before the start of Stage 1.
- On Saturday, 25 February we will transfer you back to PE airport for your connecting flights.
You’ll need to arrive in PE on Tuesday, 20 February by 12:30 and make sure to book your outbound flight on Saturday 24 February after 17:00.
You’ll need to arrive in PE on Friday, 23 February by 12:30, and make sure to book your outbound flight on Tuesday 27 February after 17:00.
Please let us know if you will be flying with your bike or sending it separately.
The cost is R2,585 incl pp
Hotel Accommodation for all 3 nights
Village 1 – Tsitsikamma – we book at the Tsitsikamma Lodge. (Sold Out)
Village 2 – Asagaaibosch Country Lodge – we book you into the Asagaaibosch Country Lodge.
All meals will be served in the Race Village.
The cost is R1,495 incl per person to upgrade accommodation on the 3rd night. Limited to 30 riders.
Daily Bike Wash for the first 3 days. Your bikes will be well looked after by our team from the Kwano Academy based in Plettenberg Bay. The bike Wash will be operational on the first 3 days. Proceeds from the Bike Wash will be donated to the team from Kwano. Stay tuned to our social media channels for updates.
Facilities will be available for riders to self-service wash their bikes on the 4th day.
The cost is R400 incl pp over the 3 days
Daily check includes the following:
- Resetting of gears (checking chain/cassette/blade wear/replacing of cables if needed)
- Re-aligning brakes (checking pads for wear)
- Checking all bolts
- Ride to see all working
Includes all labour charges if a part is fitted but any parts required will be charged separately.
Brought to you by Manic Cycles.
The cost is R2,145 incl pp.
Secure transport for your vehicle
We take your vehicle from the start at Kurland and transfer it to the end at Mentors Kraal, Jefferys Bay.
Your vehicle will be safely driven.
- Secure parking at the Finish.
- Please ensure the vehicle is fully fueled & cash is available for toll fee (approx. R60).
Keys must be dropped off at registration on the morning of Stage 1.
The cost is R1,250 incl per vehicle